Local 33 webmaster note:  If you are on strike against NWA, you should file for unemployment insurance and below is a link to go directly to the site to do just that.  All claims are handled separately and individually by the State of Minnesota.  There are no guarantees that you will get the insurance, but you must try.  And don't forget to appeal the process if the State does turn you down on your claim.  They will send you a statement in the mail after you file, telling you how much you qualify for if they approve the claim.  If you are accepted, they will mail you the confirmation in the mail as well. 

Click here to file a claim online:  http://www.uimn.org/ui/filing.htm

Also, read this posting before you fill out the form. http://www.amfa33.org/National/unemployment%20advice.pdf